Turn the leak detector's case cover counter-clockwise to open the casing.
Insert one CR2450 battery into the battery slot.
Close the case cover by rotating clockwise.
Place the sensor where leakage will potentially occur.
- The sensor must be within range of an eKoral controller.
- The body of the sensor must not be submerged. Only the sensor's legs should come in contact with moisture.
- Sensor must be placed flat on the metal tips of its legs.
- Keep away from strong magnetic fields.
- Keep away from sources of corrosion.
Pair the sensor with your controller and name the device by using the eKoral App.
Setup is complete.